One Joule has made its flagship plugin ex.CITE available for free until the end of 2021. Anyone may now create a free One Joule account, download ex.CITE and use the plugin until 31 December 2021 free of charge.
ex.CITE is a Word plugin that automates legal citation in international dispute resolution pleadings and publications.
One Joule created ex.CITE in cooperation with Jus Mundi, a Paris-based legal tech platform for international law and arbitration research and due diligence. ex.CITE is conveniently interconnected with Jus Mundi’s most comprehensive database of international law and arbitration sources.
What can you do with ex.CITE?
· Easily insert, edit or delete your perfectly formatted legal citations and hyperlinks.
· Generate lists of legal authorities with just a click of a button.
· Quickly populate reference numbers throughout your document.
· Search for legal references at Jus Mundi without leaving your Word document.
· Check your legal citations for consistency.
To learn more about ex.CITE, please visit the Tutorials page.
Provide your feedback
One Joule is currently collecting feedback from its customers and users of ex.CITE at email@example.com. Please send your feedback at the indicated email address. As always, your feedback is greatly appreciated!
About One Joule
One Joule is a legal technology company based in New York. It develops digital solutions for legal writing in international law and dispute resolution in partnership with legal practitioners, law firms, and technology specialists worldwide. One Joule identifies inefficiencies in international legal writing and remedies them with specialized digital tools.
To learn more, visit www.1-joule.com